Test locations & info about your country
Stay up to date with the latest information about your country before starting your flight.
Check your trip
Curious about the up-to-date information about your trip? TravelDoc is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
Test locations and information worldwide
Test locations for passengers departing from Korea
Incheon Airport COVID-19 Testing Center
PCR, Antigen and Antibody tests are available at Incheon Airport COVID-19 Testing Center located at the 1st basement in Ternminal2. The center opens from 09h00 ~ 18h00 (subject to change). Reservation is mandatory and is available through www.airport.kr or Tel +82.32.741.9000. For details about the PCR test result, expense etc please check the official homepage below.
Latest information about Korea
1. Check your flight status
|KL855||Amsterdam-Seoul||21:10 - 15:40 +1||November 14 ~ December 11: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday / 5 weekly|
|KL855||Amsterdam-Seoul||21:10 - 15:40 +1||December 12 ~ March 26: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday / 4 weekly|
|KL856||Seoul-Amsterdam||00:55 – 04 :35||November 15 ~ December 12: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday / 5 weekly|
|KL856||Seoul-Amsterdam||00:55 – 04 :35||December 13 ~ March 27: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday / 4 weekly|
*Above flight operation dates are subject to change without notice. Updated on November 19, 2021.
2. Entry to the Netherlands
Worldwide, the COVID-19 development differs per country and region. Gradually, it is possible to travel again, but local governments may have set travel restrictions. Countries that are not on the list of safe countries are considered high-risk areas. Keep in mind that the situation in a country can change quickly. Therefore, check the travel advice regularly. South Korea is included in the safe country list. Please refer to the regulation for travelers from a safe country below.
Travelling from a safe country (South Korean included)
3. REQUIRMENTS FOR PASSENGERS ENTERING KOREA
Last update: 17 January, 2022
1) Passengers are not allowed to enter: Passengers who have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe, Nigeria in the past 14 days are not permitted to enter Korea (South) or not permitted to transit thru Korea (South). o This does not apply to
- nationals of Korea (South)
- passengers who are holding an A-1 or A-2 visa issued by Korea.
- Long-term foreign residents with re-entry permit to Korea (South)
- Passengers who made transit only, without entering, thru those countries.
They must quarantine for 10 days at a government facility upon arrival.
2) All passengers entering Korea on flights arriving after 00:00, 20 January, 2022 must have a PCR negative test result taken within 48 hours (2 days) before departure (Passengers entering before 20 January are required to present PCR negative test result taken within 72 hours before departure).
- Children under 6 years of age if all accompanying persons present negative result
- Passengers subject to exemption from quarantine for humanitarian reasons and purpose of overseas business trips for official duties and transit passengers
3) Quarantine regulations in South Korea: 10 days quarantine for all travelers on arrival regardless of nationality and vaccination status. Korean nationalities and foreigners on long-term stay will be allowed to quarantine at home while foreigners on short-term stay will have to be quarantined at a temporary facility at their own cost. This 10-days quarantine will be effective from 00:00 December 3 to 24:00 16 December local time.